Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yummy Magazine..... a source of inspiration and ideas

Planning your day to day menu is one tough job, i know a lot of moms would agree on that. I  was not born with a skillet and a ladle on hand, i learned how to cook the hard way.  Having a husband who comes from a family of restaurateur, cooking for him was like being judged by Gordon Ramsay (Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef US). But with passion and dedication, I am now proud to say that I can cook!

I've been an avid fan of Yummy magazine since their first issue,  in fact, I have never missed one up to now.  Yummy is the best selling food magazine in the Philippines today, they inspire their readers (including me) to be more creative with their home menus. It has more or less 50 recipes in every issue, and the ingredients are easy to find in any supermarket. It also features restaurant reviews, supermarket news and a whole lot more.  It is an all in one mag that all cooks, bakers and food enthusiasts will love.

My letter was even published on Yummy's 3rd anniversary issue (March 2010).




I can say that yummy has been a part of my life as a cook.....turning boring meals to something extraordinary.....turning amateur cooks to professionals.

You can check out Yummy online through their website: http://www.yummy.ph/ and you can also like them on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yummymagazine

The November 2011 Dessert issue is now available at your leading bookstores and magazine stands. Grab a copy now and get hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment