Thursday, November 3, 2011

welcome to my world

Finally! after months and months of contemplating, I've decided to make my own blog.

After losing my job last year, I have been thinking about my life. What do I really want and what would make me happy. I've listed a lot of things but never had the guts to start anything, I am so unsure and undecided. Then, I watched the movie Julie and Julia...... The movie is all about the life of chef Julia Child in the early years of her culinary career and the life of a young New Yorker Julie Powell.  What really inspired me was when Julie Powell decided to do something she really enjoys and discovered that with the right combination of passion and fearlessness, anything is possible.

One thing on my list is to make my own blog, so here it is....... My blog would not only be about my life as a Domestic Goddess, but a blog about life, love, food, cooking and anything that I am passionate about (which means anything under the sun). I am going to challenge myself to grow, progress, improve, learn, blossom.... evolve. One step at a time.

Have a great day ahead!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Mich! I've bookmarked your site and will visit this often. Looking forward to reading all your posts. :)
    -Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot Shell! enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on your blog! Blogging is a lot of fun and can be so enriching and inspiring...keep at it and, most important, enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! It can be addicting too :)

    ReplyDelete