Friday, November 18, 2011

16 Years Down and Forever to Go

Today, the 18th of November 2011, me and my hubby are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary.  We have been together for 19 years.


Love and Marriage hasn't always been easy, sometimes happy, other times rough. But with every ups and down you learn lessons that makes your marriage strong. It isn't always about being happy, it is about the commitment you made between you, your spouse and God. Never forget how to listen to each other, talk to each other, trust each other, most important is to love each other and hold each other through good times and bad.  


To my hubby, this is my vow to you:


It was 16 years ago when we first pledged our commitment to one another. We have been through a lot together - laughter and tears, joy and sorrow - and through all those times, I can honestly say, I loved you every step of the way. Today, I want to renew those vows and again pledge my love and life to you. I promise to be there for you in sickness and health, in middle and old age, in good and bad hair days. Whether you feel thin, fat, handsome, ugly, fit and trim, or out of shape I will always think that you are perfect - perfect for me. I am here to be your supporter, your confidant, and your best friend.








I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but YOU.
16 years down and forever to go...................Happy Anniversary!


I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for both of you. Happy Anniversary...More to come! Cheers!

    - your bff ;)

    ReplyDelete