Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Letters to Santa

You better watch out, you better not cry. Better not pout, I'm telling you why. Santa Claus is coming to town......He's making a list and checking it twice; gonna find out who's naughty and nice. Santa Claus is coming to town...... He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake! 


We've all been there. Every Christmas, we're supposed to write a letter to Santa, revealing our heart's most secret desire. So, I asked a couple of kids (their moms actually) to write away their wishes. What's yours?



Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a blue ball and a red bike. I also wish my mom can get rid of her asthma so she can bake me a cake again.

Love,
Jake Arevalo
5 yrs. old
sweet, smart and his family's pride and joy


Ello Santa :)

My wish for this year is a scooter. I want a bike but I heard my Mama will buy that for me, so I am wishing a scooter from you :)  My mama also said not to wish for clothes, shoes and toys because my uncle from Canada sent a boxfull of them. And so we are giving some of my clothes to people who lost their clothes in the flood. I wish that you send them food because we can only give them old clothes and some things. Thank you :)

P.S. Can I ride Rudolph?

From:
Loiz
8 yrs. old
loves running, biking and jumping


Dear Santa,

I wish to have good results of my 3rd quarter test. I want to make my parents happy. Can you give me cash instead of gifts? I want to buy something for them this Christmas. I want to buy my brother a new battery for his PSP. I want to buy dad an e-cigarette so he would quit smoking and my mom an air conditioner for her kitchen. Send them through my bank account. Thank you!

Love,
Jian Arevalo
12 yrs. old
sweet, smart and also her family's pride and joy




Lewis Raphael
9 yrs. old
sweet and loving son, loves to eat and definitely a WWE fan.






Mikhaela (my baby girl)

8 yrs. old
loves singing and dancing. cute and sweet. brings so much joy into our lives each and every single day.








And my wish? A BETTER WORLD!





I dream that one day our songs in some way

will bring a bright tomorrow

full of love full of hope, full of joy





No comments:

Post a Comment