Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another year to make it right..........

After a week of hiatus, I am definitely back! Happy New Year everyone, I hope you had the most wonderful Holiday. I celebrated mine with a lot of cooking, eating, reflecting, laughter and love love love.


For most of us, New Year's has always been the time for looking back to the past, and more importantly forward to the coming year. I had the time to reflect on a lot of things, including the changes I want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. Here is a list of my New Year's resolution, what's yours?


1. Get Fit
     Exercise regularly and eat healthy to shed those extra pounds. Exercise keeps you healthy 
     and makes you look and feel better. 


2.  Enjoy Life More
     It's an important step to a happier and healthier me, I will try to get out and try something  
     new. I will definitely post my adventures.


3.  Be Financially Wise
     Will concentrate on the needs, not the wants. Also, save save and save!


4.  Learn Something New
     Take up Culinary, why not?  


5.  Be More Grateful and Whine LESS
     I will be more thankful everyday for all that we have.


I hope that I can actually achieve my goals this year, cross fingers! 


By the way, 2012 is the year of the Water Dragon and according to the Chinese:



THE WATER DRAGON 1952 AND 2012

Water has a calming effect on the Dragon's fearless temperament. Water allows the Dragon to re-direct its enthusiasm, and makes him more perceptive of others. These Dragons are better equipped to take a step back to re-evaluate a situation because they understand the art of patience and do not desire the spotlight like other Dragons. Therefore, they make smart decisions and are able to see eye-to-eye with other people. However, their actions can go wrong if they do not research or if they do not finish one project before starting another.




 "You hit a goal, you achieve a goal. You keep a resolution".



No comments:

Post a Comment